Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Daily Dose of Inspiration

Today I used Friend or Follow and it is a handy twitter tool that allows you to see who you are following and who is following you. I thought this would give me an opportunity to feature some of the people that I follow but that don't follow me.
Jeff Dempsey has a great blog on office pranks that are very original and creative so if you are in the mood for some mischief check him out.
Aaron Irizarry has a great blog or vlog that he posts very frequently and has great info and news in design.
Antonio Carusone is an amazing designer with some great buys of his typographical work.
Angela Moore has some great info on SEO info and link building strategies.
Tomorrow I will use Friends or Follow to share some of my followers.

No comments:

ShareThis