Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Food as Media

Food as an artistic medium enhances meal time. There are variety of colors, shapes, textures and when foods are colorful they are more appealing. I finally ramped up my cooking skills and have found I really like cooking and making food pretty. Taking pictures of food is a whole other artistic form with in the food experience. Every once in a while I will actually write down a recipe, since most of my cooking is rather random, and I will post it over at WillytheJackass. There are a bunch of great photos of the food we have cooked over the last few months.

4 comments:

Louise | Brochure Printing said...

Well, what you said is very true. We always hear chefs say that people eat with their eyes. That says a lot about the appeal and impression of the food to people.

cheyenne said...

Thanks for sharing this information,you can also check this out...
Penny Stocks
Penny Stock Alerts
Penny Stock Newsletters

TryEMC - Debt Relief said...

Artsy food craft can too be an art medium.

Fat Burning Furnace Secrets said...

food apeal or the look is more imp thaks for a nice post

ShareThis