Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Rays and People Graphic that is EVERYWHERE

There is one graphic that is getting a lot of use and is everywhere! I have seen it on trade show booths, then I was back in Minnesota and had to go to Taco Johns and get me some potato ole's and there it was in green and yellow on the window cling.


The rays are appearing everywhere from tv where bam uses it in his intro background to clothing. Frenches buffalo wing sauce has the rays on their packaging and have seen other hints in the grocery store aisle.

The people with the rays is really getting on my nerves there is one on a billboard on my way home and a ticketmaster banner at the mall. They are freakin everywhere.

But I am so twisted that I would love to see other examples to see how people work with them differently.

No comments:

ShareThis