Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend full of Cleansing and Backyard Nature

I am on day 6 of my Standard Process Cleanse and it is going very well! It is so strange but the minute someone says you can't have you want! In the last several days I have had cravings for things I haven't eaten in years! Anyway here is a normal routine 2 times a day that is 19 pills and a shake!
Today I made one of the best shakes yet containing:
  • flax seed oil
  • vanilla coconut milk
  • the supplement
  • apples
  • kiwi
  • banana
  • spinach
  • grapes
  • tart cherry juice
Yesterday was the first day using the flax seed oil and I made a delicious shake with it too:
  • orange juice
  • supplement
  • flax seed oil
  • organic fresh wild maine blueberry's
  • strawberry
  • banana
While enjoying some time out back and watering my garden the birds were in full force enjoying a bath in the sun!

Here is a yellow bird that I think my husband and I saw a month ago and thought it was someones pet but it rolls with the sparrows in the neighborhood.

This was a gift from a friend and I just love the pot and dish it is in.

No comments:

ShareThis